You will be part of the team of IT specialists operating across the locations, support our personnel in finding daily technical solutions and actively work on the company’s further technological development. This exciting and pivotal role is a mixture between user support, conceptual work and operative activities within a complex applications and systems landscape.
• corresponding expertise (study of computer sciences at higher education level)
• experience in the support and administration of Microsoft system environments
• fluent in business German, good French and English skills (personnel are supervised in all three languages)
• a high sense of quality awareness and solutions-orientated doer qualities
• an affinity with the construction and architecture sector as well as 3D technologies
• due to the team’s current configuration, high-quality applications from women and younger people shall be looked on favorably
What we offer:
• chance to link up with around 360 personnel in Switzerland and Germany
• a high degree of individual responsibility within a small team of 4 people
• a wide variety of tasks/project responsibility
• attractive terms of employment in a pleasant working environment
• the prospect of further development
Please send your documents to Karin Isler firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.