Architect (phases 1-5, HOAI), Berlin
Our Berlin office is part of Burckhardt+Partner AG, which has five offices in Switzerland and three offices in Germany.
The ideal candidate will already have experience in implementation planning and will be looking at becoming involved in project management in the medium term.
We are there to help you every step of the way on your path towards becoming a project manager.
- The opportunity to contribute to interesting and challenging projects in various phases, from design through to implementation planning
- Coordination and communication with building owners and planning experts
- Completed degree in architecture
- At least three years of experience, preferably in implementation planning
- Good knowledge of building laws, standards and guidelines
- Excellent written and spoken skills in German
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Forward-looking, digital project processing (BIM/VDC)
- Possibility of working independently
- An internationally diverse, creative and motivated team
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application, including CV, portfolio and salary expectations.
B+P Reiner Becker GmbH